Thursday, October 2, 2008

It's not like I didn't already pay for it.

This may sound like a very petty thing to complain about, but hey, that's life in a nut shell isn't it?

Why the crap do I have to pay ten cents a page to print a freaking piece of paper at my college, even though I'm already paying 16,000 a semester to go here? Don't you think that they can cover the costs of my printing for one semester in that fee? Why do I have to pay extra money? It's not even paying that dime per page that bothers me, it's the hassle that's involved in doing it. I have to put money on a card, and if I don't use all of that money by the end of the semester it's gone. Now doesn't that seem like a cheap way for a college to earn some extra money? "Hey, let's make them put money on a card to buy things here so when the card expires they lose the 30 bucks that they put on it and it all goes straight back to us!" I wonder what evil corporate genius they had think that one up. Seriously though, it's the principle of the matter here that's the main issue. I pay a TON of money to go here, so I shouldn't have to pay extra to print a stupid paper that I had no time to print at home, it's just not right.

No comments: